Muktamar IMSA-MISG 2023 Bazaar Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Bazaar venue will take place at Hilton Austin on 6th Floor Ballroom Pre-Function Area. Additional space is provided on the 4th Floor, but only open on the December 24th onward for late Bazaar registration
- Bazaar vendors are open to muktamar participants only, and Bazaar customers are intended for muktamar participants only.
- Bazaar vendors need to present the Muktamar registration number on the bazaar application form.
- Registration does not guarantee a spot. Bazaar spots will be confirmed via email by Bazaar Coordinator.
- Fee: $250 for 1 booth non food item. $300 for 1 booth food item. The table size for one booth is 6'x30".
- Space is limited. Registration will be closed after all allocated booths are filled.
- Vendor’s age must be at least 18 years old.
- Bazaar opens from 5 pm - 10 pm on December 23th, 8 am -10 pm on December 24th, 25th, 26th.
- Vendors need to check in with the Bazaar committee before setting up their display.
- If vendors are not present by 10 am on Dec 24th without notification, the space will be offered to other vendors on the waitlist and the vendor will forfeit their booth fees.
- Bazaar daily hours are 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- All tables must be cleaned by 10:00 AM on the last day of Muktamar (Dec 27th, 2023).
Rules and Regulations
- The Committee will provide 1 booth (6’ x 30” table) and 2 chairs.
- The Committee is not responsible for any damage or loss for merchandise or money.
- Display materials cannot be nailed, bolted to the floors, attached to walls or ceilings. Tape of any kind is not allowed on any painted surface.
- Vendor’s table will be assigned on a lottery basis. Vendors may not move to a different table without the bazaar committee's prior approval. Table number will be given on the first day of Muktamar (Dec 23th, 2023) at 5 PM at the hotel.
- Unauthorized fundraising or soliciting is NOT permitted in the Bazaar venue or any other areas of the convention without formal consent from Muktamar Committee.
- Only items listed on a vendor’s original application may be sold. No offensive material is permitted.
- No balloons of any size or type will be permitted for display purposes in the bazaar area.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling or marketing any merchandise with Muktamar 2023 logos or any kind in that nature except vendors that are given authorization by Muktamar 2023 bazaar committee.
- Only authorized vendors are allowed to sell or market merchandise or materials with Muktamar 2023 logos.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling or marketing any pirated materials.
- Vendors are not to use other booths without permission from the owner and committee.
- Vendors cannot share or sell any of their space without committee knowledge and approval.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell any merchandise related to political campaigns.
- Vendors are expected to report any kind of problems during the bazaar to the committee.
- Vendors are expected to maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of their booth.
- Food and non-food items may not be in the same stand unless approved by the bazaar committee. Please send an email to email@example.com if you like to combine food and no food items on your table.
- Under certain circumstances the food and non food items can be combined. The table assigned will be based on which items are displayed the most. Since the food table is more expensive, the participant that combines food and non food items on the same table may be charged the food booth fee for $300.
- Only halal and zabihah pre-packed food, snacks, and drinks can be sold in Bazaar. Vendors should pack their food in a closed tight container.
- The following items are not permitted in the bazaar area: open flames, candles, sterno, microwave, toaster oven, electric pot, electric skillet, rice cooker, slow cooker, refrigerator, and other similar appliances.
- Vendors are not allowed to cook any kind of food inside the hotel room, or anywhere in the hotel area.
- Vendors are responsible to damages that happen to the hotel facility due to vendor’s activities in the bazaar
Failure to comply with the rules and regulation will result in an official warning and/or suspension and/or loss of privileges to participate in Muktamar IMSA-MISG Bazaar. No refund will be provided.
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL, ZELLE, & CHECK
- The payment has to be sent (PayPal, Zelle, or Check sent date) no later than the last date of the Muktamar registration period.
- Payment via PayPal & Zelle should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include Transaction ID, Name, E-mail, Phone, and writing “Payment for Bazaar” in your Note of Paypal.
- Please include Name and writing “Payment for Bazaar” in your note of Zelle.
- Please include Name and writing “Payment for Bazaar” in your note of Checks. Payment via Check (payable to: IMSA) should be mailed to:
919 Tyler Run
Sugar Land, TX, 77479
- No fee applied if booths are cancelled on or before November 30, 2023 - A 50% refund will be issued for cancellation received from Dec 1st to Dec 10th.
- No refund will be issued for cancellation after Dec 10th.
- Refund will be sent 2 weeks after Dec 27, 2023 (end of Muktamar).
- Cancellation request has to be done in writing via email to: email@example.com
Suggestions for Vendor
- Cookies and candies (that can attract children) to be arranged far from children’s reach (such as on a high container etc).
- Payment box is not transparent, not too light, not too small, and has a lid.
- For expensive merchandise (like electronics), please display only the box or the picture with detailed information of the merchandise and vendor contact information.