- Check-in is 3pm and Check-out is 11am. Specific for Tuesday 12/27, we get courtesy check-out at 12pm.
- During check-in, you will need to show your Order ID and your name or the main participant’s name in your registration. Family registration will be under the main participant’s name. To check your Order ID and the main participant’s name in your registration, login to your account on the Muktamar website, the first name on your registration is the main participant’s name.
- After check-in, each participant will receive a name tag, which must always be worn and visible at all times when participants are in Muktamar's event areas.
- Early Arrival: Dec. 20th thru Dec. 22nd
- Upon arrival, participants should check-in to the hotel front desk to get their room key.
- On December 23, participants need to check in to the Muktamar registration desk to get a name tag and other registration kits. Please refer to the General Arrival check-in procedure on December 23 below.
- General Arrival: Dec. 23rd
Registration Time: 3pm - 10pm
Location: Ballroom Foyer
Registration area assignments:
- Only one person per family needs to wait in the line and check in at the Registration desk. The rest of the family can wait inside the ballroom.
- Registration tables will be organized alphabetically based on Main Registrant’s last name. For family registration, please refer to General Information above.
- The registration team will provide participants with Muktamar name tags and room pass keys (if applicable). Participants arriving later than 10 pm can get their room key from the hotel front desk and check in at the registration desk the next day to get their registration kits.
- Late Arrival: Dec. 24
Registration Time: 8am to 12pm (noon)
Location: Business Center near Lobby area
There will be an on-call registration team to check-in participants arriving after 12pm
Contact information of the on-call staff will be displayed in the Registration area
- Late Arrival: Dec. 25th and 26th
There will be an on-call registration team. Contact information of the on-call staff will be displayed in the Registration area.