General Terms & Conditions
Muktamar IMSA-MISG 2022 Terms and Conditions
Registration Fee Structure
There are three(3) registration periods:
- Early Registration: 25% discount on Convention Fee October 1st - October 31st, 2021.
- Regular Registration: Regular Fee on Convention Fee November 1st - November 30th, 2021.
- Late Registration: Additional 25% on Convention Fee December 1st - December 10th, 2021.
- Registration will be closed on December 10th at 11:59 PST or when the number of participants exceeds the capacity (1200 max).
The registration will be automatically adjusted if the fee is not fully paid before the deadline. If you register by October 31th during the early bird period, but the payment is not received by October 31th (deadline for the early-bird period), then your registration will be adjusted to the Regular Registration fee schedule or Late Registration fee schedule depending on when your payment is received.
The Registration will be automatically canceled if the fee is not fully paid before December 23rd, 2021.
Payment via Paypal, Zelle and Check
The payment has to be sent (PayPal, Zelle, or Check sent date) no later than the last date of the registration period.
Payment via PayPal & Zelle should be addressed to email@example.com.
Please include Transaction ID, Name, E-mail, and Phone in your Note of Paypal.
Payment via Check (payable to: IMSA) should be mailed to:
The committee allows low-income households to get financial assistance for their registration payment. If you need financial assistance, please contact the committee chair:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participant(s) shall comply with and observe all rules and regulations of the hotel at all time and shall assure that his/her dependent(s) complies with and observes the same.
Room Type of Occupancy
The maximum occupancy for a room with two (2) beds is four (4) adults. If you need to sleep more than the listed number of people in your guest room, please make additional arrangements.
Contact the hotel directly on site for a rollaway bed request. Please note that normally hotels cannot add rollaway to a double bed room due to fire safety issues.
Participants who reserve a full room are eligible for a discounted parking rate of $15/day during their stay (including shoulder nights) to be paid thru Muktamar registration system.
Participants who reserve a shared room or select No Accommodation can specify during registration if they need parking. Committee will contact them on a first come first serve basis if discounted rate parking is available to them. Regular parking fee onsite is $40/day. There are offsite parking options available. Participants shall contact and make inquiry directly.
Check-in and Check-out Time
Hotel's check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 12pm PST
Cancellation and Refund Policy
After having received the registration confirmation email, the registration is binding. Please note that admission to the program is only guaranteed after the full payment is received.
Cancellation must be received in writing (email to email@example.com) before 10 Dec 2021). Cancellation will incur the following cancellation charges:
Cancellation by Nov. 30
- No charge. Full payment, minus PayPal fee if applicable, will be refunded.
Cancellation between Dec. 1-10
- Family Registration (full room): $20
- Single (shared room): $10
Cancellation between Dec 10-23
- Family Registration (full room): $20 cancellation fee + $110 one night hotel room cost.
- Individual Registration (shared room): $10 cancellation fee + $30 one night hotel room.
Cancellation after Dec 23
- Family Registration (full room): $20 cancellation fee + $410 full hotel room cost.
- Individual Registration (shared room): $10 cancellation fee + $110 shared hotel room cost.
Substitution of another participant is free of charge at any time.
IMSA and MISG reserve the right to amend any part of the Conference program if necessary at any time.
IMSA and MISG will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or any loss, theft, damage to their personal property as a result of the Conference or related events, or injury to property or persons whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, or otherwise.
In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, IMSA and MISG accept no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by participants.
Participant(s) assume all risks when participating in IMSA & MISG events. All participants must use care and good judgment and must obey all rules and regulations. You will comply with all requests made by IMSA & MISG. IMSA & MISG reserves the right to eject any participant who they feel, in their sole discretion, does not comply with the terms of this section. Ejected participants will not be entitled to a refund or any further recourse.
Participants should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance, along with travel insurance.
IMSA and MISG cannot be responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during its conferences. The convention committee strongly recommends that participants take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance, which should cover the possibility of flight cancellation due to strikes and other causes. Therefore, IMSA/MISG and its local co-organisers accept no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants however caused or arising.
Muktamar participant(s) 12 year old and older are required to either be fully vaccinated at minimum two weeks before the event unless they are medically exempted. • During registration participant(s) will be requested to upload vaccination cards for each family member 12 year old and older. Participant(s) who haven't been vaccinated during registration have the option to get vaccinated and upload the record until Dec. 10th 2021. Participants who cannot get vaccinated due to health reasons must upload an exempt letter from their doctor.
During arrival at the hotel, children 4-11 years old and participants who are medically exempted from getting vaccine must provide a negative PCR test result taken not longer than 72-hrs prior to the start of the event.
Participants except children under 2 years old must always wear a mask, stay 6 feet (2 arm lengths) from people who do not live with them, go through screening checkpoints when you enter buildings and clean hands often after entering the building.
Participant(s) should wear a well-fitting mask in indoor public places.
While participating in Muktamar events consistent with CDC guidelines, Muktamar committee cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in Muktamar events. By attending Muktamar, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
- Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Participants and volunteers agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, contact Muktamar committee if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating or volunteering with Muktamar.
By attending Muktamar events, participants acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
- Participants knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19.
These Covid precautions are based on guidelines from LA county (subject to change when the guidelines change).
It is acknowledged the circumstances relating to Covid-19 namely WHO's declaration of global pandemic and related government-mandated travel restriction, warnings, 'lockdowns', and meeting size restriction, with unknown duration, have had and may continue to have a substantial impact on business and event planning including Muktamar 2021.
If it is "commercially impracticable" for Muktamar 2021 to be held as intended because of Covid-19 Global Pandemic related circumstances, committee and participants may in good faith cancel or amend the event. In the event of cancellation, paid registration fee will be refunded in full. In the event of amendment, paid registration fee will be adjusted as appropriate. For the purpose of this section only, "commercially impracticable" means that:
- World Health Organization (WHO) has declared Covid-19 Global Pandemic.
- US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the US Department of State, or comparable Federal, State, or Local Government Public Health Authorities:
- Issue travel warnings recommending against non-essential travel to the Hotel's location or from participant's location.
- Issue guidance or rules limiting the size of a meeting or event such that making it impractical for the committee to continue the event as planned.
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms and Conditions, we may notify you via internet mail. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
Participant hereby agrees to abide with the terms and conditions as provided above and confirm that the information given in the form is both true and correct.