General Terms & Conditions
vMuktamar IMSA-MISG 2020 Terms and Conditions
- The registration period begins on December 1, 2020, and ends on December 24, 2020, at 5 pm Central US time.
- Registration fees are as follows:
- USD10 for individual registration. Each registration will receive one (1) mask while supplies last
- USD20 for family registration. Each registration will receive one (1) mask while supplies last.
- vMuktamar provides free registration with no souvenirs for those outside US/Canada or with exempted circumstances.
- Donation is optional, but encouraged to help support vMuktamar cost.
- Souvenirs are only available for registrants with US and Canada home addresses. Shipping fees are included in the registration fees. Please note that all the merchandise may or may not arrive before vMuktamar.
- You can pay using your credit card or PayPal. Both forms of payment will be handled via Paypal.
- If you encounter any issue, please contact email@example.com.
The substitution to another participant is possible free of charge at any time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMSA and MISG reserve the right to amend any part of the convention program if necessary at any time.
- IMSA and MISG will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Conference or related events.
- In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, IMSA and MISG accept no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by participants.
- Each registration will receive a login ID and password to access the vMuktamar portal. One family registration will also receive one login ID and password to access any related paths for each family member.
- Participants are not allowed to share their vMuktamar credentials to others, but encourage them to register at the vMuktamar website.
- If there are issues regarding access to the vMuktamar portal, please contact email@example.com. For urgent matters during vMuktamar, please check the link to our Help Desk in your email or in the vMuktamar portal.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms and Conditions, we may notify you via email registered. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- The participant hereby agrees to abide by the terms and conditions as provided above and confirm that the information given in the form is both true and correct.